Are you Looking for Swapna Barman Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Swapna Barman was born on 29 October 1996 in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. She is an athlete.
|Real Name||Swapna Barman|
|Famous For||Bagging Gold medal at the Asian Games 2018|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1996|
|Age (as in 2017)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalpaiguri, West Bengal|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Ghospara Village, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal|
|College||Charuchandra College, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Panchanan Barman (Rickshaw Driver)|
Mother– Basana (Worker at Tea Estate)
|Siblings||4 (Names Not Known)|
|Favourite Sportsperson||Usain Bolt|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Swapna Barman
- Does Swapna Barman smoke?: Not Known
- Does Swapna Barman drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She comes from a financially unsound family. Her family’s financial problems increased when her father suffered a stroke in 2013 and is bedridden since then.
- The athlete is said to have 6 toes in each of her foot. As per the reports, she faced problems due to her 6 toes because she could not afford an extra wide running shoe.
- In an interview, she revealed that she runs her household by the money she gets by winning the prize money.
- She was sponsored by the ‘GoSports’ Foundation through the ‘Rahul Dravid Athlete Mentorship Programme’ and also a financial aid was provided by ONGC with a regular stipend.
- She was given a scholarship of ₹1.5 Lakh in 2016 for the recognition of her success.
- Swapna ranked first in the Heptathlon at the 2017 Asian Athletics Championships held at Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar.
- During the 2017 Asian Athletics Championships, Swapna got unconscious during the final event of 800 meters in which she stood fourth.
- In 2017, she also won gold at the Patiala Federation Cup. The athlete is said to have broken many of her own records.