Are you Looking for Thug Behram Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Thug Behram was born on Year, 1765 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is a serial killer.
|Nickname(s)||Buram, Buhram Jemedar, King of the Thugs|
|Profession(s)||Serial Killer, Robber, Thuggee|
|Famous For||Notorious Thuggee of the 18th Century|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1765|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||Year, 1840|
|Place of Death||Village Sleemanabad, Katni, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||75 Years|
|Death Cause||Sentenced to Death|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Thug Behram
- Thug Behram was one of the most prolific serial killers of the 18th century in Indian History.
- He was a leader of the Thuggee cult whose name is recorded in the book of Guinness World Records for killing 931 victims.
- In his childhood, Behram was quite shy and was quite reluctant to mix up with others. Later, he became friends to one of the notorious Thugs Syed Ameer Ali who was 25 years older than him.
- Syed Ameer Ali is the only person who introduced Behram in the world of Thuggee and also made him the head of thuggee.
- According to sources, during his initial days of Thugee, Behram was also accompanied by a female thug named Dolly, but, later on, both got separated.
- By the age of just 10, Behram had started killing and terrifying the people with his crimes.
- He started robbing and thugging at the age of 25.
- Sources also confirmed that Behram always used to keep a yellow handkerchief with himself in which he used to put a coin in order to calmly strangle his victims to death; so that he could loot them all.