Are you Looking for Virbhadra Singh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Virbhadra Singh was born on 23 June 1934 in Sarahan, Shimla. He is a politician.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Silver Elephant for Contribution in Scouts and Guides Movement
• Golden Peacock Environment Leadership Award by London based institute of Directors For Contribution in Promotion of Environment, Eco-Tourism, Wild Life, Environment Governance, and Banning of plastic bags in HP
• National Award of Excellence in Agricultural Marketing
|Full Name||Raja Virbhadra Singh|
|Famous For||Being the Former Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• He elected in the 1962 Indian General Elections and won a seat in the Lok Sabha.
• He again won in the Indian General Elections of 1967 and 1971.
• In 1976, he was appointed as a member of the Indian Delegation to the General Assembly of the UN (United Nations).
• In 1983, he became the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh for the first time and won his seat from the Jubbal-Kotkhai constituency.
• He was appointed as the President of the Himachal Pradesh Congress Committee from February 1992 to September 1994.
• He again elected in the 2017 state assembly elections and lost.
|Biggest Rival||Prem Kumar Dhumal|
|Date of Birth||23 June 1934|
|Age (as in 2018)||84 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Sarahan, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|School||Bishop Cotton School, Shimla|
|College||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||BA (Hons)|
|Address||Holly Lodge, Jakhoo Shimla-171001|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to Music|
|Siblings||Brother– Rajkumar Rajendra Singh
Sister– Not Known
|Cars Collection||Skoda, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Camry, SUV Mercedes-Benz GL-Class|
• Cash- ₹6 Lakh
• Deposits in Banks & Non-Banking Companies- ₹6.5 Crore
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies- ₹7 Lakh
• NSS, Postal Savings- ₹16 Lakh
• LIC or other Insurance Policies- ₹2 Crore
• Jewellery- ₹97 Lakh